Saturday, November 5, 2011

Witness The Power of Hypnosis

Just received this picture via email today. Have to admit, it took me some time before I could snap out of it and stop staring at those floating letters. Before I ask you about your opinion, I’d like to spill some questions to those of you who bought our iPhone application. How did you like it? Would you add some additional stuff to it? What do you suggest we additionally put inside it? Would you give us a hand, and rate the app inside the iPhone store? What do you think about its price? I’d like to thank you a bunch for your support! In the following days I should start placing some polls in the Mighty Optical Illusions sidebar. I think this will be a great addition to this website. I was thinking about implementing more quizzes, competitions and giveaways as well, but first have to figure out the rules. Stay tuned! There are many new things to be added soon, I just need to categorize the rest 500 posts inside uncategorized section first.

1 comment: